As we continue to adapt and pivot in many ways due to COVID-19, we are excited to let you know about a new fundraising initiative we are trying out. We were approached by the Rotary Club of Edmonton Strathcona to partner on a 50/50 Raffle done completely online via the Rafflebox platform. We are raising money to complete the playground rebuild at the Be Brave Ranch. The winner of the raffle will receive 50% of the jackpot and we will split the remaining funds (after expenses) with the Rotary Club.
You can view more information about the raffle here (and buy your tickets): https://rafflebox.ca/raffle/littlewarriors.
The fine print:
- Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of: 1/$10, 4/$20, 20/$50, and 100/$100.
- Tickets will be sold until midnight July 21st, 2020.
- The draw will be made on July 27th, 2020 at the Little Warriors Be Brave Ranch.
- The winner will receive 50% of the total value of ticket sales. The raffle will sell out at $10,000 so the max the winner can win is $5,000. If the raffle doesn’t sell out, the winner will take 50% of what was sold.
- The winner will be determined by random draw.
- The winner will be contacted by telephone and email.
- Little Warriors Board members, committee members, volunteers, employees and their immediate family ARE eligible to purchase tickets and win the 50% prize payout.
- Only residents of Alberta and people 18 years+ are eligible to play.
If you have any questions or require more information about this raffle please email email@example.com